RULES OtP XIII
0. During the nomination - all candidates - will provide information about riding skill/experience.
1. The selected traveller will receive the economic (as much as we collect) support for travel to EU. The selected traveller have to state that he or she willingly will put up his/her own money to cover rest of the travel expenses that may occur. The selected traveller have to make a report of the travel in the Concourier and also have a webversion on the GCE-site.
2. This year we are looking for one traveler to be selected. In the event of a tie vote we will have a run-off vote between only the two nominee's that tied.
3. All collected money - needed for the airfare and some pocket money - will go to the traveller.
Travel period approx 21 days - preferable arrival in EU (approx
late July) departure (approx August 20th). Final
decision is made together with the traveller to suit
9. Participating in GCE-rally (this is personal cost).
Travel to GCE Rally from bike pickup and participating in
11. Place to stay, incl. some entertaining and food...(pending GCE volunteers).
I have calculated that the traveller ought to have no cost of lodging due to volunteers from the GCE - w´ll see ´bout that. If You have any additional thoughts and ideas that You want to convey - please step forward and make your voice heard!
Hans in Sweden