FINAL RULES OtP XII
0. During the nomination - all candidates - will provide information about riding skill/experience.
1. The selected travellers will receive the economic (as much as we collect) support for travel to US. The selected travellers have to state that he or she willingly will put up his/her own money to cover rest of the travel expenses that may occur. The selected traveller have to make a report of the travel in the Concourier and also have a webversion on the GCE-site.
2. This year we are looking for 2 Travelers to be selected. In the event of a tie vote we will have a run-off vote between only the two nominee's that tied.
3. All collected money - will be sheared 50/50 - needed for the airfare and some pocket money - will go to the travellers.
Travel period approx 21 days - preferable arrival in US (approx
June 9th) departure (approx June 30th). Final
decision is made together with the travellers to suit
9. Participating in GCE-rally (this is personal cost).
Travel to COG Rally from bike pickup and participating in COG-Rally,
11. Place to stay, incl. some entertaining and food...(pending GOG volunteers).
I have calculated that the traveller ought to have no cost of lodging due to volunteers from the COG - w´ll see ´bout that. If You have any additional thoughts and ideas that You want to convey - please step forward and make your voice heard!
Hans in Sweden